ORACAL® Series 651 has become the industry standard for high performance calendered films. Only 2.5 mil thick, ORACAL 651 offers six year outdoor durability, flexibility, thermal print compatibility, and a choice of 59 high-gloss colors. This high-quality film is a good choice for moderately complex jobs that don't require the extra conformability provided by ORACAL's cast films.
- Easy processing on cutting plotters
- 84# custom silicone-coated paper with special release characteristics that provide excellent weeding and release values
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent
- Outdoor applications and indoor exposure is almost unlimited
- Glossy surface is additionally suitable for thermal transfer printing (with resin ribbons)
- After 72 hour adhered to aluminum at room temperature, resistant to most oils and greases, aliphatic solvents, weak acids, salts and alkalis