15 x 15
• Time: 120 seconds
• Temperature: 356° F
• Pressure: Moderate
Tools • Vapor Foam Kit or heat foam Fabrication Process
• Place foam inside the product to ensure even pressure.
• Place sacrificial paper on the heat press bed.
• Position transfer to the correct side of the product. (secure w/ heat tape if needed)
• Set item on prepared bed.
• Place additional sheet of sacrificial paper over the case.
Press the product.
• Fabric side can also be sublimated using the same process and settings.